Engineer - Electrical Test
Williams Advanced Engineering Limited are currently recruiting for a Engineer – Electrical Test on a 12 month contract basis. This is an integral role where the successful candidate with work with the electrical systems team to manage and carry out systems and component testing and supporting the systems, hardware and software teams.
Responsibilities Include defining and executing system test and validation activities, both on products and on rigs, preparing test rigs to enable hardware and system testing to be carried out also supporting testing carried out by external test houses. Also assisting with the build and fault-finding of projects
The successful Individual will assist with hazard analysis, risk management and DFMEA for components and systems as required. They will prepare and present reports to both Internal and external stakeholder and work with suppliers to ensure delivery of components or systems to the projects.
It is essential for this role that the successful Individual has a proven track record in electrical Integration within the automotive or Autosport industries and a degree in a relevant engineering discipline or extensive job experience.
Advantages skills for this role include:
• Experience of Electric Vehicles – HV charging, HV battery and HV powertrain systems
• Knowledge of Electrical and Environmental test standards, for example LV123 & LV124.
• Experience of running Hardwar in the Loop test rigs
• Working knowledge of Vector tools including CANalyzer and vTestStudio
• Experience of Requirements Capture Tools, such as Siemens Polarion or IBM Rational Doors
• Has an understanding of functional Safety and ISO26262
• Good understanding of On Vehicle networks.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in a growing and varied position within Williams Advanced Engineering Limited.
Closing date: 25th June 2021.
This role is inside IR35.
Williams Advanced Engineering Limited is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion, we are therefore happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments where required.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website wae.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW