Williams Advanced Engineering are currently seeking to recruit a Production Technician on a permanent basis reporting to the Production Manager. This is a key role where the successful individual will manufacture and assemble production items for multiple manufacturing sectors, including, but not limited to motorsport, automotive, military, medical and industrial applications.
You will be required to complete the assembly of production products against strict planned schedules to a very high standard of attention to detail and quality.
Duties will be wide ranging and varied and will include:
• Assembly of production items and sub-assemblies;
• In-build testing and validation of assembled components;
• Liaising with the Production Manager to deliver products to the agreed schedule;
• Developing build process and build work instructions and working to/assisting in developing test procedures;
• Maintaining accurate, traceable records along with ensuring strict adherence to quality standards;
• Using computerised systems to maintain build data integrity;
• Complying with all Health, Safety and Environmental guidance and regulations;
• Taking ownership of the area and products, driving continuous improvement actively and reporting issues within the work area.
To be successful in the role, you will have electrical and mechanical technical knowledge and ability gained in an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably in Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or similar sectors.
We are seeking someone who has the ability to use their initiative and respond quickly to problems, have a flexible working approach and is organised, precise and pragmatic in their approach to work. Excellent communication skills and the drive to maintain high standards of staff and department presentation is important as the facility is frequented by key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in a growing and varied position within Williams Advanced Engineering.
The closing date for this role is Friday 18th June 2021.
Williams Advanced Engineering is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website wae.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW